Aston Martin Vanquish - Specifications, Pictures, Prices and reviews

 Aston Martin Vanquish - Specifications, Pictures, Prices and reviews


Aston Martin is the ultimate brand for the experience. Just looking at the V Vanquish is sufficient. Listen to it firing up with this key with glass. Really pretty. Do I still have to convince you? I'd say this is bellissima, but that's Italian. Beautiful. I think English is less sexy. The Aston Martin Vanquish is hand-made in England. It shows. Stitching, pretty details, but some things could've been better. That has to do with it being a small manufacturer. It's struggling to survive. I think they'll succeed. In the end, these are cars to fall in love with. This color helps. I don't remember the official name. It's not burgundy. It is metallic cherry red, very pretty. When the sun hits it, there's a nice sheen. A really cool color. The interior, on the other hand, is beige. I wouldn't choose it myself. You can't have it all. Of course, it's not about the interior's color, but about this. A . liter V with hp and ft lb torque. It doesn't always feel as powerful. It needs higher revs to move well. It does build up linear. Maybe we're spoiled with turbo engines that have power at lower rpm. They don't have that nice build-up, adding power with every , rpm. This is where the Vanquish excels. The sound is wonderful. It's OK on the inside with its snarl from behind. There's little suction noise, but from the outside it sounds like a race car. The performance is great as well. - mph takes . seconds. That's no record, fighting an Aventador or Turbo. This is more chic, though. The top speed is mph, again no record. It's more than needed to hit the Autobahn. Let alone in the Netherlands. It's not a heavy car because a lot of carbon was used. All body panels were made from carbon fiber, which explains the high price. It's expensive material, but it makes the car special. There are some disadvantages, next to the price. It's a bit of an old excuse. The old satnav used to be from Volvo, now it's Garmin. It works, but not great. I have more problems with the seats. They won't go back far enough. They're too high, but when moving down it looks like the seats incline. As if you slip forward. It gives me a stiff butt when sitting in this seat. That may be because of my length. If you're shorter, you'll have more moving space. It'll be OK then, but the seats aren't brilliant. The V is still brilliant. Flipping the flappy pedals on the steering wheel. There's a button. When I push Drive it'll be in gear like a regular automatic. Nothing strange there. It's a -speed. When I start using the flappy pedals, it'll stick to manual mode. The computer won't shift gears until I push the Drive button. That's exactly the way I want it. If I want to be in control, I get and keep that control. Until I return that control to the car's electronics. The car is well balanced and neutral. It's not a car for small mountain roads, but for German country roads. Smoother corners and high speeds so the V comes into its own. In rd gear you'll go too fast in the Netherlands. You can rev it up in nd, no problem. Then, the price. I don't know the exact sales price; about -, euros. If you tick some boxes, which everyone does with an Aston Martin, the price goes up. This car stands with our friends of CITO in Eindhoven for , euros.
adsense